Dates and Rates below are for the 2018 summer season. Registration for 2018 will begin November 15, 2017.
Bus Transportation from Bay Area locations is Available
Transportation to and from the Oakland International Airport is Available
4 Week Sessions
Session 1 – June 17 – July 14
Session 2 – July 15 – August 11
2 Week Sessions
Session 1A – June 17 – June 30
Session 1B – July 1 – July 14
Session 2A – July 15 – July 28
Session 2B – July 29 – August 11
1 Week Session
Session 1M – June 10 – June 16
Session 2M – August 12 – August 18
$200 discount per 4 week session, per sibling after first child
$100 discount per 2 week session, per sibling after first child
$50 discount per 1 week session, per sibling after first child
Final Payment due March 1st
Final Payment due May 1st
Final Payment due upon enrollment
(All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned, less $500 non-refundable deposit
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund
- We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp Tuition Insurance is available through Travmark or AMSkier.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness or injury: No refund.
- Bus fee is always non-refundable.